Friday, June 21, 2013

Week 7-- Ten Pounds Gone!

Finally reached TEN pounds!!


It's been a long time coming, but I can confidently say that I only have 90 lbs. to go! I am so excited about finding The Fast Metabolism Dietby Haylie Pomroy. This has been the best diet I have ever been on. Although I've tried a lot of diets in my struggle for weight loss, this one is different. I plan on being on this, to some degree, for the rest of my life, because it is so normal.

 

Pomroy tells you what to eat, why you are eating it, and what you will experience when you are dieting.
If you haven't checked it out yet, you should. Even if you don’t need to lose any weight, her food plan just makes you feel better. You learn to eat the right portions of the right kinds of foods to help make your metabolism work like it's supposed to.

 


 


You can order the book from Amazon.com or download it to your Kindle.

The Fast Metabolism Diet, by Haylie Pomroy

 



 


This week I'm sharing some of the foods have in my food diary.











I love turkey bacon and cucumbers. This makes a great snack.



 


When I BBQ, I always fix extra. We raise our own beef, so all this beef is nitrate free.



 


Another favorite snack is celery and almond butter.



 


Oatmeal and blueberries. I cook the oatmeal, and then I drop in the blueberries and microwave for another minute. It seriously tastes like blueberry cobbler. (note to self: get some blackberries)



 


Turkey bacon, tomatoes, sprouted grain toast with an egg on top.



 


The more ingredients in a salad, the better it is (personal opinion). I have spinach, romaine, cucumber, broccoli, turkey bacon, and green peppers. Then I splashed on some red wine vinegar. I could have added more, but I wasn't very hungry.































































Date

Weight

Weekly Lost

Total lbs. to date

Starting wt.

230

Week 1

225

-5

5

Week 2

224

-1

6

Week 3

223

-1

7

Week 4

223

0

7

Week 5

222

-1

8

Week 6

220

-2

10



Yay!!! 10 lbs!!


(I weighed myself this morning and was done 1 more pound, but I can't officially say so until Monday)

No comments: