Monday, October 29, 2012

Where's The Beef?





Where’s the Beef?


Well, I’m glad you asked. As you can probably guess by the name on my blog, we are a farming family. We live on the same farm where my husband grew up. Raising cattle and kids has been a full time job around here for the past 36 years, in fact today is our wedding anniversary! ♥



For the past four years, we have been marketing our cattle to local customers. If you would like to know more about that aspect of our farm, you can visit our other website >>Enloe Farms Beef<<



Although I didn’t actually grow up in a town, I surely wasn’t a farm girl, but I would say after 36 years I can proudly wear that title. :)



Here are just a few pics of our cattle and our farm.
















2 comments:

April said...

Just have to say, I love your beef! We had some steaks the other day - fantastic! Better than Outback. They were the rib steaks (a cut not known for being the most tender), and yet they were still fork tender.

Susan Ingram said...

Wow, I love this blog you have created its great. I love talking, reading, and hearing about Jesus. He is my everything. I hope this and any thing you do will go far and reach people who may not otherwise know or believe in Jesus. Thank you. What a blessing you are to me.