Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

This was supposed to be posted for Easter, which was yesterday. Oh well, the celebration of the Resurrection should never end!

Hope you all had a blessed Resurrection Day!




Without the Christ

Without His birth, where would I be?
In a stable stayed the three
Angels announced
Shepherds observed
Wisemen came to worship the Lord.

Without the Cross, where would I be?
All my sins on top of me.
Full of guilt
A price to pay
My sins would not have been washed away.

Without the Christ where would we be?
Dying for all humanity.
His blood removed
Our guilt and shame
He took our place, we took His name.

Without His resurrection where would we be?
Death is swallowed up in victory
Buried three days
He snatched Death’s key
And rose with life eternally.

                                                                                -Cindra Enloe

No comments: